This is my life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The haircut...

Since it's getting hotter and since Prada and Louie are long-haired chihuahuas, I decided it was time for them to get a haircut.  Once they saw me getting all my equipment...they ran and hid.  So, since Hope was left standing beside me, I decided to give her a little trim too.  She did a great job! I don't think she was extremely happy about situation but she tolerated it very well. 

After Hope, I went searching for Prada and Louie.  At first, I couldn't find them.  I started to get worried.  But then... I saw that my pile of dirty clothes was moving.  Sure enough, there they were.  I decided to pick up Prada first.  She didn't do to well.  To put it nicely...half of her body got a haircut and the other half is still her wild and crazy hair.  She looks like two different dogs.  It's quite funny and sad at the same time.  I went to take a picture, but she went running away.  She doesn't like her picture being taken, and I'm sure she knew she looked like a wreck.  I wasn't able to get a good enough picture :( and I didn't want her to be mad or scared anymore.  So, I didn't pursue it any farther.  

After the Prada incident, Louie was terrified.  So, he didn't get a haircut.  But, I must say he doesn't have quite as much or quite as long, hair as Prada.  He was relieved.  I think this made Prada even more mad because he didn't have to go through the torture.  

After playing with Prada more (and tell her she looked crazy), I was finally able to finish her haircut.  And, thankfully, she is no longer mad at me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment