Folks...it's time to save our chairs. We save the whales, we save the earth...it's time to save the chairs too. Chairs are under a lot of strain. Many have even died after too much weight has been added on top of them. It's time to stop this cruel and unusual punishment. Give chairs the right to live. SAVE OUR CHAIRS!!!
I'm starting this campaign because I hear the silent cries coming from chairs when I sit down. It's time to drop a few pounds and let our chairs live "happily ever after."
Don't be selfish. Chairs need love too. Wooden chairs, metal chairs, fabric and leather upholstered chairs...don't discriminate. Don't hate. Participate...in the "Save Our Chairs" campaign.
- The first "Save Our Chairs" campaign starts June 1 and ends June 30. (2009)
- The goal of "Save Our Chairs" is to lose 10 pounds during the campaign. (2 pound per week)
- To sign up, simply leave a comment stating your weight, height, and your weight loss goal for the campaign.
- If you would like to participate anonymously: type your comment then click "comment anonymously" then click on "post comment."
- Each Monday there will be a blog post about the "Save our Chairs" campaign where you can leave a comment letting everyone know your progress.
PS...Let me know what you think about my poster too.