This is my life. Enjoy!

Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I love love love love love Music/Songs. They are a living breathing thing with emotions that can intimately affect your mood, either for the moment or for the whole day. It is a creative outlet to live a life, other than yours, thru the verses of the music/songs.

2. I am intrigued by: [1] Music/Songs (see number 1), [2] airplanes (It amazes me how they something so huge can fly in the air. When I see an airplane I feel like I have the world at my fingertips, like I can go anywhere and be anyone. I love looking down from the airplane window and seeing people going about their day. I have really thought about being a flight attendant....can't really find a job in this field yet) [3] photographs. (It amazes me how a machine can create ever-lasting moments for us to remember either good or bad. [4] dinosaurs (b/c they are so huge!)

3. I feel like I have swallowed a bitter pill. I used to be so much more easy-going and just full of fun and humor. Thankfully, I have realized this and am making the journey back.

4. I almost always never have plain socks on. The feet have to have fun too!

5. I get car sick when I look out of the side windows and watch things go by so fast....this really acts up during Christmas time hahahaha

6. I HATE to drive. Can't stand it. What's the point? But, I live in Alabama that doesn't have a transportation system...ugh. I want to be able to walk out of my house and hop onto a tram train or just walk where i want/need to go. So much easier.

7. I want to move to San Diego, CA. I LOVE it there. I know exactly the neighborhood I want to live in. 

8. I have had a stalker and have had old apartment broken into. This has made me more safety conscious. Even though I have an alarm system, I am looking into taking karate. :)

9. I love going to concerts. Probably b/c I like music/songs. My first concert was with Alisa in Dothan, AL. We went to see "Three Doors Down." I have also seen: Christina Aguilera, Pussycat Dolls, American Idol Tours, Kelly Clarkson and Reba. I'm about to go to New Orleans for my birthday to see Britney Spears. I'm glad she is not acting crazy...or that she's bald....

10. Cooking, Cooking, Cooking...I can't. I either blow-up the microwave or get the microwave door stuck in my rolled up shirt sleeves (not knowing this) and turn around really fast and tear the door off. OR, I start a grease fire...but nothing got burned down. OR, I burn my hand b/c I try to stir stuff while its cooking in the oven....this isn't smart.

11. My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden! Oh just thinking/writing about it makes me drool. I love the atmosphere (hate the table and chairs, although I do like that the chairs roll), love love love the salad (the crispiness of the lettuce, the onions that ALWAYS makes me cry b/c they are so freaking strong and when I bite into them they bring tears to my eyes, and the salad dressing. Love it), love love love the new chicken soup they have too!

12. I'm currently trying to learn french. It's slightly difficult. Why in the hell do they have all these extra letters in between words which I think you are suppose to pronounce...but some you do and some you don't. This is a challenge.

13. I love margaritas. I like the sourness and the lime green color.

14. I listen to NPR (National Public Radio, for those who might not know. If you are still stumped...its the channel that's really low on the radio like in the 89s or 90 point something). Does this make me a dork? Nah, just informed.

15. I have had the same brown belt (wear it every day) since I was in the 9th or 10th grade. Thats makes it about 10 years old. I also have the same red/silver car visor that I've had since I was 16 which makes it about 9 years old.

16. I only eat green bananas. I don't like the smell or taste of a yellow banana. Sometimes I will eat bananas that are green and yellow...once they lose the green...I don't eat them. I like the bitter taste and the slight crunch.

17. Sometimes, I wear clothes that don't match to important events to just be funny and carefree and to make others have a great time by laughing at me. hahahah love it. If I ever have kids I will let them pick out whatever they want to wear and what they want me to wear. I would love it! (sometimes though I would dress them b/c I would want them to look like a little GAP model... sometimes).

18. I love prank calling people/businesses. Whether its asking for toilet paper b/c I have explosive squirts after eating your food, to needing a purple dress for my baby Caprice so she will match the comforter on her bed, to needing a beginner pencil for my baby Shanquila for school, to calling drug stores and asking if they fire crackers for my baby Caprice. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

19. I use to have pet lobsters (crazy, I know. I thought so too, but my dad got them) I got tired of taking care of them so I threw them in the pond beside our house. I never saw them again though....

20. I am the only child and when I was really really young and I would break something or something would go missing...I would blame it on Baby Jesus. 

21. I LOVE "interviewing" Tara (my co-worker) for our fake talk show called Chit Chat at the CHCHC. We come up with some crazy stuff.

22. I don't like the smell of Merlot.

23. The main thing that I can cook really good is boiled chicken. I'm not joking. I can make a mean boiled chicken.

24. <---This is how old I am. 25. I like flamingos. (the bird) (not a bar/club/place) They are so fun to me. I'm looking for some plastic ones to put in the yard right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment