This is my life. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome


Hey! My name is Adam and I live in Montgomery, Alabama.  I work for a health promotion grant, which is losing funding in September of this year. So, I will be on the job hunt pretty soon.  Keep your fingers crossed.  I have 3 dogs: Hope, Prada, and Louie. Oh, and I have a fish too called Dr. Feel.  
Hope goes by the name of Hope, that is whenever she can hear you.  She is almost deaf and blind but she is still a wonderful dog.  However, her condition has resulted in me having to buy more windex to clean the floor to ceiling windows which she always mistakes as an open door. Bless her heart. Prada also goes by the name Girl.  She's suppose to be a long-haired chihuahua, but she has a little bit of a weight problem and is now almost the size of a boston terrier.  Louie also goes by the name of Little Man.  He and Prada are brother and sister.  He, like his sister, is almost three years old.  However, he still hasn't mastered the art of peeing on things beside himself.  He goes to raise his leg up but for some reason always does a hand-stand, which results on him peeing on himself...all the time. Dr. Feel is a beta fish.  I've had him for almost a year.  He doesn't do much but swim around, but that's alright with me.  
Well, there ya have it. I've got to run, I have an eye-appointment.  Have a great day! And come back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment