This is my life. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

70 degrees and snow...

The weather is so ridiculous.  There has still been tornadic activity today with highs in the 70s.  When I wake up in the morning it's going to be in the 30s and snowing?!?!  What's up with that?  Ugh.  Whatever.  Since Alabamians are not used to snow, I'm sure my flight to New Orleans will be delayed.  I'm hoping it won't be cancelled.  To let you know just how much we aren't used to snow...I'm leaving for the airport almost 6 hours before the plane takes off.  (The airport I'm flying out of is two hours away.)
I'm suppose to fly to New Orleans on Sunday and arrive back on Wednesday, and then hop in the car on Thursday and head to the beach until Sunday.  Prada and Louie will be so happy!  No more getting in the travel crate just to hide in the bathroom from the tornadoes.  I'm going to New Orleans to celebrate my 25th birthday and to attend the kick-off of Britney Spear's Circus concert.  I'm not a crazy Britney fan, but I do want to support her since she is getting her life back together.  (There's so much negativity in the world...I want to celebrate positivity.)
While in New Orleans, I will be staying at Place D'Armes.  It is considered one of the most haunted hotel in New Orleans.  (I didn't know about this when I booked it...still nervous.)  Guests claim to hear and see children, hear their names called during the night, and see an older man that vanishes when spoken to or when followed. "It is said to have been built on the site where a school house once stood.  A major fire destroyed the school and many children and teachers were burned to death in the blaze."
I have decided that I will leave a pen and piece of paper out while I sleep to see if a ghost can write.  However, if something is written on the piece of paper, I will have to crawl as fast as I can out of there because my legs will be like Jello.  Once outside, I will whistle for a cab and head to the airport.  The hotel can either mail me my luggage or throw it away.  Whatever is easiest for them.  You Live, You Learn.
P.S. I bought multiple "Happy Birthday" "It's my Birthday" "Birthday Boy" buttons today to wear while on the plane and while in New Orleans.  Who knows...I may get something for free!!!! hahaha  (I will let you know if this works.)  Oh, and I also bought a wig...

No comments:

Post a Comment