This is my life. Enjoy!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Save Our Chairs

This past week I went on vacation (but I told everyone at work that I was "sick" and going to the "doctor" to get "treatment.") While down at the beach, I PIG-ED out. Yup. It's true. I still continued to go for walks/jogs everyday even though it was 100 degrees and the heat index was 110 degrees. Obviously, the heat helped me sweat more because somehow I have lost 1 more pound! YAY! So, that brings me down to 187.

Although I am extremely excited about 1 more pound lost, I was hoping to have lost more (even though I didn't try hard this past week.) But, considering the temperature and the heat index, I think I have been doing very good. I mostly only did 1 lap each day instead of 2 that I have been doing. So, with all this information, I do feel very proud to have lost 1 pound.

I hope you are doing a wonderful job too! I know you can do it.

I know that my posts lately haven't been a huge focus on Hope, Prada, Louie, or Dr. Feel. The main reason is that it's so hot (even inside with the AC) that they just chill out most of the day. Hopefully, this heat wave will decrease and more fun and exciting stuff will start back!

You Live, You Learn

No comments:

Post a Comment