This is my life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tune-riffic Tuesday

(This month Tune-riffic Tuesday is focusing on PINK.)

Today's "Tune" is.... "It's All Your Fault" by Pink

"It's All Your Fault" deals with falling in love and breaking up.  After the break up, Pink is blaming all of the hurt, pain, and feelings that she has on her ex because "it's all his fault."  It's an upbeat song with a rock twist and a slight techno feel.  It's full of emotion and the raspy voice that I LOVE! 

As a little side note...you may recognize the instrumental segment at the beginning.  It is a slightly twisted version of the opening instrumental segment of "Who Knew" by Pink.

"Its all your fault
You called me beautiful
You turned me out
And now I can't turn back
I hold my breath
Because you were perfect
But I'm running out of air
And it's not fair"

Enjoy! 
You Live, You Learn

Click on the first "It's All Your Fault" and "Who Knew" to hear the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment